Many casualties are happening on the streets. As a result, you should be careful when driving to avoid automobile accidents.
In addition, you must know what to do when such a casualty occurs. If not, you have to know who you can ask for help in this type of scenario. That is why it is essential to call an accident legal professional when you get involved in an auto accident.
If you have been involved in an automobile accident, motorcycle accident, or any other type of motor vehicle accident and live in Houston or the surrounding areas; You must find the right personal injury attorney to ensure that your rights are protected and that justice is served. Just because you are a victim of a car accident does not mean that you have to be a victim of the legal process that follows your automobile accident.
The Personal Injury Claim Process
Before your accident claim against Farmers can reach a beneficial settlement, all of the following should take place:
- The victim needs to have finished his/her medical treatment for the various injuries suffered in the mishap.
- A medical professional should examine the victim’s injuries and estimate medical expenses if medical treatment has not been finished.
- The lawyer managing your claim should collect important documents of your claim (medical costs, evidence of lost earnings, proof of residential or commercial property damage, etc.)
- The lawyer managing your claim needs to produce a demand package to send out to Farmers Insurance coverage.
- Farmers Insurance coverage needs to examine whatever is provided in the demand package bundle.
- Farmers Insurance coverage should respond to the demand with a settlement deal.
- The lawyer needs to respond with a counteroffer if the preliminary settlement deal is unreasonable.
- The lawyer managing your claim and the insurer should continue to negotiate until reaching a concurred settlement deal.
- The complainant needs to sign a settlement release form before the Farmers Insurance coverage sends the check.
- The plaintiff and the lawyer should endorse the check to be transferred to an individual account.
- The lawyer must calculate legal expenditures, costs, liens, medical costs, or other expenses that need to be paid. The client will get the remaining balance of his/her settlement check.
How Long Does it Take Farmers to Settle a Case?
The negotiating process can take a few months. After you and your attorney agree on a settlement, the amount of time it takes Farmers to send a check could take anywhere between two to six weeks. The whole process of settling may take up to two years.
If you would like more information on how long it takes for your injury claim to settle, you must contact our injury attorneys as soon as possible.
Why You Should Hire a Car Accident Attorney
Hiring a car accident attorney should be the first thing you do when you get into an auto accident. If you do not call an auto accident attorney, you lose your chances of collecting compensation.
DO NOT make a deal with Farmers insurance company before contacting your attorney!
Here are the reasons why it is best to consult with a car accident lawyer.
Many people think they can’t afford to hire a lawyer because it requires vast amounts of cash. Thankfully, the majority of accident attorneys offer a free consultation. Once the attorney gets all the necessary information, he or she will handle the case and acquire legal fees from the resulting settlements. When your case is sent to the court, the attorney should ensure that all court costs will be covered in the settlement.
Help With Recovering Compensation
There are various adverse effects you can encounter from an automobile accident. Consequently, employing a car accident lawyer can help you with your financial problem. You need to receive the proper compensation, especially if you’re not accountable for the accident. For that reason, it will be best to hire a car accident attorney so that you will not be accused of the accident. Your attorney’s job is to ensure that you will get fair compensation for your case.
Dealing With an Attorney For Your Best Interest
Among the best reasons to employ an accident legal professional is to ensure that you get represented well. Many people have insurance when they’re involved in automobile accidents. They think that the other party will pay for the damages or believe the insurance provider will take care of everything. However, there are cases where the opposing party contends that you’re the one who should take the blame for the accident.
Moreover, many plaintiffs overstate their capabilities to manage their claims against one of the biggest insurance coverage businesses in the United States, failing the claim. All insurance coverage businesses do everything within their power to devalue claims and pay little to absolutely nothing to plaintiffs. Farmers insurance company only cares about making money. That is why you should hire an accident attorney to advise you of your legal rights and ensure you’ll not be taken advantage of or victimized by Farmers. For that reason, you need to call Joe I. Zaid & Associates as quickly as possible, enable our lawyers to assess your injury claim, and begin the settlement procedure against Farmers as soon as possible.
If you employ a legal professional specializing in accidents, your chances of recovering compensation on your case are highly probable. Our attorneys will fight for your rights. We know how to cope with the opposing parties and insurance providers, ensuring that you will get future claims legally and fairly. Additionally, we know how to review your entire case and ensure that the settlement you recover encompasses all of the pain and suffering for you and your family and any other expenses caused by the collision.
Call our attorneys today at (281) 990-5200 to schedule a free consultation.