Job Title: Personal Injury Attorney
Joe I. Zaid & Associates Law firm is a Personal Injury Law Firm located in Pasadena, Texas seeking an attorney that is experienced in handling pre-litigation and litigation cases. Joe I. Zaid & Associates offers a great compensation package that includes benefits such as vacation time, paid holidays, sick time, health insurance, 401k, and an uncapped bonus package. The attorney position salary starts at $75,000.00. However, pay commensurate the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned.
- Handle personal injury case files from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Evaluate potential personal injury claims and provide legal advice to prospective clients accordingly
- Draft, review, and modify claims, motions, discovery responses, demand letters, pleadings, subpoenas, and other legal documents
- Communicate with clients, expert witnesses, insurance company adjusters, supporting witnesses, and medical providers to gather information
- Negotiate suitable agreements and settle on the clients’ behalf when appropriate
- Document and update the status of all case files in the case management system
- Assists with other duties, as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree, Law School Degree, and Bar License required and 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses:
Bar License in state of Texas Required
100% on-site (with a potential hybrid schedule after a 6 month evaluation)
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm