Joe I. Zaid & Associates University Student Scholarship
$500 scholarship for existing & incoming students
2023 Personal Injury Article Scholarship
We are delighted to announce the 2023 Joe I. Zaid & Associates $500 scholarship, which is readily available to college students of all majors who can compose a minimum 500-word post around personal injury law.
We require you to compose a 500-1,500-word article which will be included on our blog. Pick from any of the following topics:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Rideshare Accidents
- DUI/DWI Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Wrongful Death
- Dog Bites
- Food Delivery Truck Accidents
- Package Delivery Truck Accidents
Students are encouraged to examine the following examples from our blog:
- Were You Involved in an Accident With a Grubhub Driver?
- What Should You Do After an Attack From a Pitbull?
- When To Hire a Favor Driver Accident Attorney in Houston
- DHL Express Truck Accident Lawyers Who Represent Accident Victims
Please note that social shares will be a contributing factor in choosing a winning post.
The due date is February 15th, 2023. The winner will be revealed via our blog site, social media, and a news release on March 1st, 2023.
Please email us at [email protected] or call our devoted scholarship line with your questions at (281) 990-5200
Scholarship Submission Standards
- Your post must be within 500-1,500 words.
- Consist of an intro, supporting text, and conclusion.
- Include links to relevant sources and sites.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold typeface for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Your finished post as a word doc/docx file.
- You should be an ambitious or currently enrolled U.S. college or college student.
- 18 years of age (parental consent required if under 18).
- You need to follow the guidelines for submissions, see below.
Submit Your Application